Click here for Volunteer Log-in/Log-Out.
Cedar Park Regional Volunteer Services
Thank you for exploring volunteer opportunities at CPRMC. Our volunteers are an integral part of what makes this hospital so different. We believe that Thoughtful Care is that which anticipates the needs and exceeds the expectations of our patients. It’s what makes Cedar Park Regional Medical Center a place where clinical expertise and advanced technology blend seamlessly with sincerity and compassion.
We are a hospital in which you can be confident of the care as well as be comfortable in our care. We ’ve designed a hospital around the needs of patients, visitors, employees, volunteers and physicians. We want patients and visitors to feel at home and the staff to be proud to come to work every day.
We hope you will take some time to learn more about our program and find a match for your talent and time. Our goal is to assist you in finding a volunteer position here at CPRMC that you will enjoy. We look forward to meeting you.
The CPRMC Volunteer Department
The Volunteer Services Department at Cedar Park Regional Medical Center is a very warm and friendly environment. Energetic and positive people are encouraged to apply. With an upbeat attitude, volunteers feel rewarded for enhancing the quality of patient care, as well as providing support services for the professional staff. Volunteers receive the inner satisfaction which comes from helping others and the pride of accomplishment in a job well-done. Volunteers also have the opportunity to learn new skills, develop new interests, make friends, and grow in personal understanding. CPRMC is also proud to offer "Dogtor Jake's Pet Therapy Program," and we welcome Delta-certified pet partner teams to apply for our volunteer program as well.
How to Apply
Currently, we are accepting applications for volunteers 18 and older. Obtaining an application is easy; simply do one of the following:
- Download a PDF of the application
- Request a volunteer application by fax, mail, or e-mail by contacting:
1401 Medical Parkway
Cedar Park, TX 78613
Phone: (512) 528-7047
Fax: (512) 528-7046
- Pick up an application in person from the Human Resources Department
The application process can take 3 to 6 weeks to complete and involves the following steps:
- Volunteer candidates complete an application form and send it to Human Resources.
- Candidates meeting the basic requirements are interviewed by the Volunteer Services Coordinator.
- If a position is available that matches the volunteer’s skills, interests and time availability, the candidate will then be scheduled for orientation.
- To be accepted into the program, the volunteer must complete health and background clearance and attend orientation and training required for that position.
For more information regarding the Volunteer Program, please review the Volunteer Services Handbook.