At Cedar Park Regional Medical Center we believe Thoughtful Care™ is that which anticipates the needs and exceeds the expectations of our patients. It’s what makes Cedar Park Regional Medical Center a place where clinical expertise and advanced technology blend seamlessly with sincerity and compassion.
We are a hospital in which you can be confident of the care as well as comfortable in our care. We’ve designed a hospital around the needs of patients, visitors, employees and physicians. We want patients and visitors to feel at home and the staff to be proud to come to work every day.
In addition to some of the most advanced medical technology, we offer the following thoughtful touches that we believe make us truly different:
Private Patient Rooms Designed for Healing and Comfort
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Windows with adjustable blinds to let in natural light
- Flat screen TV with bedside keyboard with internet and email access
- Free movies and health education channels
- Room service menu and meal delivery by patient choice
Architecture Designed to be "User-friendly"
- Three separate covered entrances with adjacent parking for easy access
- Simple floor plan for easy directions through hospital corridors
- Centrally-located café
- “Steps away” nurses stations to keep nurses close to patient
A Dedication to Communication
- Clear and concise introductions, explanations and information about your care and caregivers
- Nurses and care specialist wear instant-communication devices to communicate with one another and with your physician
- Electronic Medical Records your caregiver or physician can access at all times from any authorized terminal or device
- Post-care follow-up calls
Attention to Comfort
- Open visiting hours so busy or working family members can visit a patient at times that work with their schedule
- Culinary school-trained Chef personally plans and prepares cuisine
- Beautiful commissioned artwork throughout the public corridors
We believe this worthwhile work MAKES A DIFFERENCE in the lives of our patients, vistors, employees and physicians.