Charitable Donations and Support
As a responsible member of our community, Cedar Park Regional Medical Center would like to provide support to local events and organizations. As you can imagine, however, we do receive a large amount of requests for support and donations. To be fair to all members of the community, the following guidelines have been established for our organization.
Every request for a charitable donation or sponsorship needs to be submitted to the hospital marketing department or CEO via a letter or written proposal. It is important to receive written documentation for these requests so the hospital can keep track of every request for year end tax record purposes and community benefit reporting.
Organizations making donation requests need to provide the following:
- Purpose of the request.
- Amount of the request.
- How many people will benefit from the hospital's participation.
- Tax ID number of the nonprofit organization making the request.
- Organization's complete mailing address for a check to be submitted from the hospital.
- Organization's track record with this particular event - tell us your success stories!
- Also helpful would be a description of how this donation might help benefit the hospital.