Outpatient Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine
At Cedar Park Regional Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine, outpatient services are designed to assist each patient through the recovery process. Both speech therapy and physical therapy are offered on either an inpatient or outpatient basis.
Our physical therapists assist individuals in returning to their sports activities and promote overall health and fitness. They are focused on improving mobility, relieving pain and preventing disability.
Physical therapists provide individualized treatment plans using specialized equipment and modalities. Early treatment can promote a faster recovery and can assist patients in achieving a maximum level of functioning.
The following are the most common conditions that are treated with physical therapy at Cedar Park Regional Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine:
- Orthopedic and sports injuries
- Arthritis and degenerative joint disease
- Back or neck pain, tingling or numbness
- Upper or lower extremity injuries
- Poor posture
- Decreased motor coordination
- Joint replacement
- Post-surgical recovery
- Vertigo or balance problems
- Work-related injuries
- Chronic pain
Communication problems are caused by a variety of conditions and illnesses. At Cedar Park Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine, a certified speech therapist provides evaluation, treatment and counseling to assist each patient.
- Speech therapy after stroke or traumatic brain injury
- Dysphagia (difficulty swallowing)
- Voice disorders
Speech Services for:
- Adult language disorders
- Cognitive communication disorders
- Dysarthria or slurred speech
- Traumatic brain injury
- Voice disorders
- Medical conditions including Parkinson’s disease, stroke, ALS, laryngeal cancer, and oral cancer.
Individualized Treatment Services
Therapy services require a referral or prescription from a medical practitioner. Insurance carriers may require authorization before treatment begins. Most insurance plans, including Medicare are accepted. Worker’ Compensation is also accepted.
Cedar Park Regional Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine
701 E. Whitestone Blvd., Suite 210
Cedar Park, Texas 78613