Central Texas Sleep Medicine Center
1401 Medical Parkway
Cedar Park, TX 78613
Cedar Park Regional Medical Center is proud to offer our community the new Central Texas Sleep Medicine Center, a beautifully appointed and comfortable environment designed especially to diagnose sleep disorders in adults as well as children.
Do you have any of the following symptoms/conditions?
- Difficulty falling asleep
- Difficulty staying asleep
- Loud snoring, gasping, snorting
- Sleep apnea
- Breathing stops during sleep
(10 seconds or longer)
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Difficulty focusing or concentrating
- Restless legs
- Heart failure/cardiomyopathy
- Uncontrolled hypertension
- Stroke or recurrent TIA’s
- Frequent nighttime urination
- Unexplained fainting spells
- Seizure disorder
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Nocturnal chest pain
- Nocturnal gastroesophageal reflux (GERD)
- COPD (with or without supplemental Oxygen)
- Fibromyalgia with excessive fatigue
- Morbid obesity
- Obesity & pregnancy with snoring
- Chronic Renal Failure
- Sleep walking
- Dream enactment
- Sleep disorder(s) related to shift work
- Polycystic ovarian disease
- Nighttime leg cramps
- Depression with sleep complaints
- Preop evaluation for weight loss surgery
If you checked any of the above, you may be a candidate for a sleep study to determine if you have a sleep disorder and what treatment options are available. There are many treatments that could help you catch some restful zzz’s and increase your energy level and alertness during waking hours.
The Center accepts all major insurance plans, including Medicare and Medicaid and it is available for both adults and children in our community.
Make Your Appointment Today!