Breastfeeding Support Group
2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
Cedar Park Regional Medical Center, Third Floor Conference Room
Click here for printable flyer.
Click Here for our Online Web Nursery
Your baby will be here before you know it. Start off on the right foot by enrolling in Tiny Toes - A Tip Top OB Club! Offered exclusively by Cedar Park Regional Medical Center, Tiny Toes is a free program developed to help make your childbirth experience an even more treasured lifetime event.
Expectant moms are encouraged to tour our Birthing Center (Labor & Delivery Unit) and meet our experienced staff. Tours take approximately one hour, we ask that you bring no more than a total of four individuals on the tour, that includes any of your baby’s siblings, which are invited if they are four years or older. Tours take place every Sunday at 2:30pm and are offered on a walk-in basis. If you have any questions, please call 512-528-7312.
For a schedule of Childbirth Classes at Cedar Park Regional Medical Center, please go to http://thesweettruth2010.moonfruit.com or http://www.butterflyelements.com.
When the time comes, you will deliver your baby in one of our beautiful and spacious Labor & Delivery Rooms (pictured left). We’ve tried to bring you the comforts of home with wood floors, redwood cabinetry and baby bassinet, matching futon sleeper for expectant fathers and rocker recliner for comfortable cuddling with your new baby. These lovely suites also have large bathrooms equipped with deep tubs to soothe moms in early stages of labor (with physician consent of course).
At Cedar Park Regional Medical Center, you can expect many amazing benefits. Some of them include:
- Skilled and experienced staff – We take pride in our experience and the skill of our team in helping you bring your bundle of joy into the world.
- A tour of our OB Unit - For your peace of mind, you are welcome to join us for a tour at 2:30pm on Sundays, meet with our staff and ask any questions you have related to your delivery and new arrival.
- Information via our website through our Health Resources - When you visit our homepage and click on the Health Resources link, you have access to a wealth of current information on pregnancy and childbirth.
- The well-known book titled “What to Expect When You’re Expecting” - CPRMC provides you with this book free of charge to help guide you through your pregnancy. Filled with helpful tips and information about your changing body, developing baby and what you can do to fully enjoy pregnancy and the birth of your child, this book is a “must have.”
- Childbirth Classes – We host childbirth classes for new moms or those who would like a refresher. For your convenience, weekday or weekend classes are offered. Classes are taught by independent instructors who are not employees of the hospital. For more information on topics, dates, and times please log on to The Sweet Truth at http://thesweettruth2010.moonfruit.com/ or Butterfly Elements at http://www.butterflyelements.com/"
- Lactation Consultant – Our staff is experienced in providing lactation education and support. In addition, we have a certified lactation consultant on-staff to assist when needed.
- Tiny Toes VIP Program – Every new parent is a VIP so every new parent-to-be receives a Tiny Toes discount card to use at a variety of local businesses that cater to you and your little one!
We are dedicated to the safety of your new arrival, so we provide a complimentary car seat to any parent that needs one upon discharge home. At Cedar Park Regional Medical Center, we will go the extra mile to make sure that your visit with us is as comfortable and memorable as possible. Again, congratulations! We look forward to seeing you soon!
We believe that you and your newborn deserve the very best. Let us be a part of your special day. Become a member of Tiny Toes today. Call 512-528-7119 with questions or Sign up for Tiny Toes Here.