When you need surgery, it can be a stressful and emotional time for you and your loved ones. At Cedar Park Regional Medical Center, we provide comprehensive surgical care, advanced technology and knowledgeable and experienced surgeons.
We offer a full range of surgical services in almost every medical specialty - everything from general surgery to treat heartburn, to minimally invasive and robotic-assisted surgical options.
Our skilled teams work closely with patients, families and their primary care doctors to answer questions and address concerns. At Cedar Park Regional Medical Center, our focus is on patient safety, care and comfort.
Cedar Park Regional Medical Center offers general and specialized surgical procedures. Many of these procedures are available on a same-day, outpatient basis.
- Bariatric Surgery for Morbid Obesity
- Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Gastrointestinal (GI)/Endoscopy Services
- General Surgery
- Gynecological Surgery
- Kidney Stone Lithotripsy
- Laparoscopic Surgery (including laparoscopic cholecystectomy)
- Ophthalmology (including micro and laser surgery for the eyes)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery (including joint replacement and anterior approach total hip replacement)
- Otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat) Surgery
- Pain Management
- Robotic Surgery (Urology and Gynecology)
- Single Site Robotic Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Surgical Oncology (including stereotactic breast biopsy)
- Transoral Incisionless Fundoplication (TIF)
- Urological Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
Our team of doctors, nurses and staff is here not only to provide you with quality surgical care, but also to assist you and your family through pre-admission, admission and recovery as smoothly as possible.
Click here to learn about our surgical facilities.
For more information, please call (512) 528-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org