Next to our patients, our patients' friends and family members are the most important people we know. Spending time with someone who cares during a hospital stay stimulates smiles and lifts spirits–on both sides of the hospital bed. That's why we encourage visitors to come see us, sit, and stay awhile; it's a healthy experience for everyone.
Visiting Policy & Hours
In general, Cedar Park Regional Medical Center has an open visitation policy. Hours of visitation may vary by unit or with patients' condition. Please check with the patient's nurse to verify appropriate visitation. Visitors must check-in with Security after hours.
- Hours of visitation may vary by unit or with patient's condition.
- Please check with the patient's nurse to verify appropriate visitation.
- Visitors must check-in with Security after hours.
- Wash your hands often while visiting our facility. It prevents the spread of germs that can cause infection.
- If you've got a fever, cold, or any infection symptoms, please stay home.
- Cedar Park Regional Medical Center is a tobacco-free campus. No smoking is allowed anywhere on the grounds.
- Don't bring patients food or candies unless your attending doctor gives permission.
- Use of cellular devices inside Cedar Park Regional Medical Center is permitted in public areas only. Public areas include the Café, First Floor Lobby and waiting rooms.
- Use of cell phone in patient rooms is not permitted.