Step into our circle.
We all want the best for our families, our partners and our friends. But what about what's best for our own health? Getting active, getting together with new friends, and getting informed about new information on health and wellness out there just gets harder as we get older, doesn't it? The good thing is, you're not alone.
Senior Circle is dedicated to making life after 50 more active, informed, fun and full of friends. We plan events, volunteer and educational opportunities in your community and at Cedar Park Regional Medical Center centered on helping you live the healthiest, most active lifestyle possible. You just show up, meet, greet, and take advantage of the benefits: new friends, fellowship, and valuable member-only discounts and privileges.
What's it take to join? Just $15.00 for a year's worth of membership and a birthdate that means you're 50 years of age or older.
What does membership offer? A truly generous selection of discounts, activities and events, exercise and wellness classes, a chapter newsletter and national publication subscription, in-hospital privileges, reciprocal privileges and much more.
Visit our national website at www.seniorcircle.com to learn more!
Local Membership Benefits
- Physician-led health seminars
- Social engagements
- Education programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Entertainment events and activities
- Complimentary private room upgrade during your hospital stay (when staffing and availability permits)
- Free meal for spouse or caregiver each day member is hospitalized
- Prescription eyeglasses or contact lens discounts
National Membership Benefits
- Senior Circle National Web Site
- Subscription to Senior Circle's national publication
- Toll-free member services line
- National travel program
- Prescription discount
- Hearing care discount
- Vision care discount
- Emergency response discount with ADT
- National car rental discounts
Have questions or want to know more?
To find out about upcoming activities click here to download our calendar.
Click here to view our Senior Circle Newsletter
Click here to view our 2017 partnership packet.