More than 70 million Americans suffer from sleep disorders. Sleep is essential for physical and mental renewal, and long-term sleep difficulties can lead to serious medical problems. Cedar Park Regional Medical Center's sleep medicine doctors, sleep technologists and other clinicians are dedicated to helping you get a good night’s sleep.
Cedar Park Regional Sleep Center, located at 2519 S. Lakeline Blvd., is a comprehensive sleep disorders center that diagnoses and treats individuals for a variety of sleep disorders such as insomnia, snoring, daytime sleepiness, sleep apnea, restless legs, and others. The AASM certified Center offers comfortable rooms and supportive staff to help patients to have best possible sleep experience.
AASM accreditation is considered the ‘gold standard’ for sleep centers across the United States. Since their first accreditation in 1977, they have certified over 2500 sleep centers. The AASM is known for their journals on sleep medicine, development of clinical guidelines, legislative advocacy, and educational outreach. Their mission is “achieving optimal health through better sleep” and for the last 40 years, they have been the only professional society dedicated to the subspecialty of sleep medicine. The AASM is dedicated to promoting excellence in sleep medicine health care, education and research.
We offer diagnostic and treatment services for a wide range of sleep disorders, including:
- Breathing Stops During Sleep
(10 seconds or longer)
- Chronic Renal Failure
- COPD (with or without supplemental Oxygen)
- Depression with Sleep Complaints
- Difficulty Falling Asleep
- Difficulty Focusing or Concentrating
- Difficulty Staying Asleep
- Dream Enactment
- Excessive Daytime Sleepiness
- Fibromyalgia with Excessive Fatigue
- Frequent Nighttime Urination
- Heart Failure/Cardiomyopathy
- Loud Snoring, Gasping, Snorting
- Morbid Obesity
- Nighttime Leg Cramps
- Nocturnal Chest Pain
- Nocturnal Gastroesophageal Reflux (GERD)
- Obesity and Pregnancy with Snoring
- Polycystic Ovarian Disease
- Preop Evaluation for Weight Loss Surgery
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Restless Legs
- Seizure Disorder
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorder(s) Related to Shift Work
- Sleep Walking
- Stroke or Recurrent TIA’s
- Uncontrolled Hypertension
- Unexplained Fainting Spells
If you experience any of the above conditions, you may be a candidate for a sleep study. A sleep study can determine the presence of a sleep disorder and available treatment options. Treating a sleep disorder can help restore more restful sleep and increase your energy level and alertness during waking hours.
The Center accepts most insurance plans, including Medicare.
For more information, please contact:
Cedar Park Regional Sleep Center
2519 S. Lakeline Blvd.
Cedar Park, TX 78613
Phone: (512) 249-9498
Fax: (512) 249-0587