We expect our bodies to heal quickly and routinely. But in fact, healing is a very complicated process. Non-healing wounds, those that haven't shown signs of improvement in several weeks or are not responding to typical treatments, might need extra help to heal.
The Cedar Park Regional Medical Center Wound Care Center is an outpatient clinic that specializes in treating patients with chronic, slow- or non-healing wounds. We offer evidence-based protocols and cutting-edge treatment to ensure our patients' wounds heal quickly. Our specially trained team of doctors, nurses and technicians provide comprehensive and cost-effective wound care to all patients, enabling them to return to a full life free from the pain of chronic wounds.
Our multi-disciplinary panel of physicians specializes in podiatry, general surgery, plastic surgery and general medicine and offers our patients a well-rounded approach to wound healing. Click here to meet our wound care team.
We manage the healing process from start to finish, ensuring the patient has a consistent plan of care. Beginning with a thorough evaluation, we partner with your primary care physician and individualize your treatment plan to deal with complications such as diabetes, infection or poor circulation that might hinder your healing. Your doctor will receive regular updates on your progress.
The wound care center specializes in:
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBO)
- Biological skin substitutes
- Proven clinical protocols
- Negative pressure therapy
- Surgical and sharp debridement
- Transcutaneous oxygen measurement
- Comprehensive wound assessment and ongoing care by specially trained clinicians and staff, including a case manager who will oversee every aspect of your treatment
- Topical dressings
- Ongoing communication and collaboration with you and your doctor
- Education for you and your family to help healing happen at home
Indications for Wound Care:
- Diabetic Wounds
- Non-healing Surgical Wounds
- Pressure Ulcers
- Complex Soft Tissue Wounds
- Venous Stasis Ulcers
- Traumatic Wounds
- Arterial Ulcers
- Infected Wounds
- Vasculitic Ulcers
Click here to view our Wound Care facility map.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact:
Cedar Park Regional Wound Care Center
801 E. Whitestone Boulevard
Cedar Park, TX 78613